HST Bioastronautics Training Program
The Harvard-MIT Program in Health Sciences and Technology now offers a new program in bioastronautics, leading to a PhD in Medical Engineering and Medical Physics (MEMP). For more information, go to the HST Bioastronautics Training Program page.
AeroAstro Courses taught by HSL members
- 16.00 - Introduction to Aerospace Engineering and Design
- 16.00A - FUNdaMENTALS of Engineering Design: Explore Space, Sea and Earth
- 16.09 - Statistics and Probability
- 16.400 - Human Factors Engineering
- 16.423 - Space Biomedical Engineering and Life Support Systems
- 16.430 - Sensory-Neural Systems
- 16.459 - Biomedical Engineering Journal Article Seminar "Journal Club"
- 16.470 - Statistical Methods in Experimental Design
- 16.767 - Boeing 767 Systems and Automation
- 16.83[J] - Space Systems Engineering
- 16.831[J] - Space Systems Development
- 16.89[J] - Space Systems Engineering
- 16.895 - Engineering Apollo